Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mothers Day Gift Ideas!

Hey lovelies! So as Mothers Day is coming up, I thought I would share some ideas I have for a nice gift for mum, and also some great deals I have found that you may enjoy for yourself! Mothers Day is supposed to be a time to show mum  how much you appreciate her, but you don't have to break the bank to do it! And so I have chosen a few gifts with this in mind. Enjoy!



















Thorntons Just For Mum Collection - £15
What better to start off with than chocolates? It's nice to get some extra special chocolate on Mothers Day and I thought this set from Thorntons was really good value if you don't want to spend too much. You get everything in the picture in the set! Yum!

Yankee Candle in Honey Blossom - £14.99
I found this candle on the Yankee Direct website and it currently has 25% off. Honey Blossom is a real spring scent and personally I know it would be something my mum would enjoy - there are lots of different scents on offer though!

Personalised Mothers Day Tree Papercut Print - £35
This gift is a little more on the expensive side but it is such a sweet idea if you have a little more money to spend, or maybe you could try to make a DIY version yourself! I found this on notonthehighstreet.com, and you basically put in the names of everyone in your family and they print it onto this family tree! Cute!

Sanctuary Spa With Love Gift Set - £22
This set is SUCH a great deal. I brought this for my mum and she loved it! (I have already given her her present as she will be on holiday on Mothers Day!) In Boots at the moment this set is only £22 instead of £45, saving you £23! Sanctuary Spa products are lovely and you get 10 full sized products inside - perfect!

So those are my picks for a Mothers Day gift! I think Mothers Day is a time for mum to relax so I brought her a gift with that in mind, so I hope these picks will be useful to you!

Your Fashion Penpal x

No comments:

Post a Comment