Wednesday 24 September 2014

MAC Yash Lipstick








There's nothing better than a crisp new lipstick. Last night, Jack came home with this lipstick for me after he knew that I had been trying to get it for ages but it constantly being sold out, so naturally I needed to photograph it as soon as possible. I love MAC packaging, I could photograph it all day so excuse any excessive pictures. It is beautiful. It's a brown nude matte formula, very neutral, very wearable and makes me feel quite grown up! It's one of those 'your lips but better' lipsticks. Pretty much everyone knows how good MAC lipsticks are and this one is no exception, it glides on like a dream and feels very creamy although it still gives a good matte lip. Another MAC lipstick I know I wont be able to live without added to the list!

Lauren x 

No comments:

Post a Comment