Sunday 16 November 2014

MAC Hue Dupe!

Hey guys! Today I was sorting through my make-up bag, and as I reached the bottom, I found one of my old Revlon Colour burst lip crayons. I thought I would give it a go because I hadn't used it in ages, and when I put it on, I noticed that it has a striking resemblance to the Mac Lipstick in 'Hue' which I had purchased not too long ago. Obviously costing about half the price, I thought I would swatch them next to each other and they look pretty much exactly the same. They are both a nice warm pink tone with a nice silky finish. Being a balm, the Revlon crayon gave slightly less coverage, however because the Mac lipstick is a Glaze and not Matt or anything, they were near enough identical. The only difference I would say is that the Colour burst is ever so slightly more shimmery, but hardly noticeable. Their staying power is about the same too, if anything the Revlon Crayon is slightly better. Perfect if you're looking for a cheap dupe!




Top - Revlon Colour burst in number 105, Bottom - Mac Lipstick in Hue.

As you can see next to each other they look exactly the same! Do you have any other Mac dupes?

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment