Thursday 8 January 2015

BLEACH LONDON HAIR DYES




Hey guys! Today I've got a post about BLEACH LONDON hair dyes. Being relatively new to the concept of dying my own hair I found them incredibly easy to use so I thought I would do a little review for you! Having tried one from the range a couple of months ago, my sister brought me a lovely little set from them for Christmas with lots of different colours to try, and having used a couple of them I thought I would show you my thoughts!
The bottles in the set have 50ml of dye each which was plenty to cover the amount of dip-dye I have at the bottom of my hair at the moment. In the set you get 6 amazing colours to try out with pretty self-explanatory names, which include Awkward Peach, Rose, Blullini, Washed Up Mermaid, Violet Skies and Sea Punk. I've use two of them so far and I've been really happy with the results!



Firstly I used Blullini. All you have to do is wash your hair as usual, towel dry it a little and then place the dye all over the area you want, making sure to wear rubber gloves! I also recommend separating your hair and only doing small sections at a time so you make sure to spread the dye out evenly. You really have to make sure you massage it in properly rather than just rubbing it over too! This is the effect I achieved on top of blonde hair - I'm not sure it would work on darker hair.
After 15 minutes (although I left it on for about 40 - I just wanted to be sure!) you wash it off with warm water and dry as normal. The dyes wash out within 2-10 washes depending on the intensity/ how much you've used. I thought this colour came out so well and it's really nice to just change up your hair for a little bit!


Once the Blue had gone I went for Violet Skies. This didn't come out as bright as I thought it would but I still like it a lot! It's more of a silver colour with purple undertones. Really pretty! Every dye has the exact same process. Now I just have to choose which colour to go for next!
Have you used any of the Bleach London dyes? What do you think?

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. They look great in your pics and the blue one really suits you!
    Cant wait til I can dye my hair :D
    Emma
    x
    http://www.peacelovevintage.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love them! Can't wait to try the next one, think I'm going to go for pink! awhh yeah not long now! :) :) x

      Delete