Wednesday 28 January 2015

ILLAMASQUA MULTI FACET PALETTE REVIEW

Hey guys! I picked up this Illamasqua palette on their online sale and although I paid £22.50 for it, you can now get it for £13.50 (devastated!) if you're quick. I was super excited to try out this palette because it includes a couple of their 'cult' products such as Brow Cake and Cream Contour. I went for the palette named 'Aura' because the colours appealed to me more, however they do have another on offer I think!
On first impressions I do have to say I was a little disappointed with it because it was a lot smaller than I had imagined it to be, and I would have been annoyed if I had paid the full price of £45 for it! However upon using it I can tell that the products should last quite a while and they are such a great quality that it kind of makes up for it!



The packaging itself is gorgeous as with all Illamasqua products, sleek shiny black with their logo and I do love that it includes a big mirror making it great to take around with you. Also included is a little brush, one end for brows and the other eye shadow. The palette itself includes a highlight, blush, contour, brow powder, and four shadows, all with different uses.

Cream Highlight in Aurora - gives a very subtle sheen to your cheekbones which is very nice, and I have also used it under my eye to brighten up the area; which it also worked for too!
Powder Blush in Tremble - I actually already have this blush in full size so I know what it's like, but it is a very nice light pink, it doesn't come out as bright as it looks so don't let that put you off!
Cream Contour in Hollow - This is one of Illamasquas' cult products and it didn't disappoint. It's really easy to use with your fingers and it gives such a nice tone on the cheeks, love it!
Brow Cake in Thunder - This was the product I really wanted to try and I was worried it wouldn't match my brows! However it turned out fine and I am already converted. You literally need a tiny bit, it is so pigmented and really goes far. I love it.
Shadows in Vison (white), Servant (peach), Feint (reddy/brown) and Machine (black) - I like all of these shadows, they're great quality and very pigmented, especially Machine. I have to say though Feint is my favourite because it's such a great crease colour to warm everything up and blend it together! I also get no fall down when using them which is a huge plus!

Overall I am totally loving this palette right now and it's very rare to find a palette you can use everything daily from, definitely worth a look at if you've been wanting to try some of Illamasquas products!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment