Monday 20 July 2015

RIMMEL LONDON KATE - NUDE COLLECTION

Hey guys! So the new Kate Moss Collection has launched from Rimmel London! It's a 10 piece capsule collection, containing 5 nude lipsticks and 5 nail polishes. The lipstick colours range enough so that you should be able to find one to suit you, whatever your skin tone. As I am pretty pale, I went for the two lightest shades, 40 and 42.






The lipsticks are lovely, incredibly creamy and give a really nice finish on the lips! Being honest, as they are nude, they aren't the longest lasting lipsticks but I'm not really fussed about re-applying every couple of hours. I also found the colours to be really build-able so you can get different effects from it! They retail at £5.49, however if you get to Boots soon they are holding a buy one get one half price deal on all Rimmel products, so you can grab 2 for around £8! I didn't manage to get any of the nail varnishes this time but there's definitely a couple of those I want to pick up too! 



The top lipstick is the lightest in the range, number 40, and as you can see it is a really pretty light baby pink colour, It probably works best on light skin tones as it does come up pretty light. The bottom, number 42, is actually my favourite out of two and is a slightly darker dusty rose colour, I think this one would probably work on a few skin tones!

Do you think you'll be trying any of the range?

Lauren x

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try number 42! Now I've seen it on you, i especially want to get it, it looks so pretty!
    x
    http://www.peacelovevintage.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah number 42 is definitely my favourite one! :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm really loving this range :) I have number 45 and I'm in love!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same they are all so lovely! ooh I was trying to decide between 42 and 45 for ages haha! :) x

      Delete
  3. These are lovely! I really want to add some more nudes to my lippy collection!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete